India is a major destination for Infertility treatment and every year thousands of couples come to India for various treatment options. The Delhi–NCR region boasts of world-class hospitals, with state-of-the-art infrastructure, latest equipment, and quality accommodations competing with the best hospitals in the world. Our Doctors, Embryologist and Lab technicians are highly qualified and their skills are at par with their counterparts in any developed country. Needless to say, this quality of world-class treatment and facilities is available at a fraction of what it would cost in your home country.
- +1. What treatment do I need:
- We can advice you regarding various infertility treatment options based on some basic tests. If you have been trying for more than a year, we suggest you do the following tests. These can be done at any diagnostic center close to your house or basis a recommendation from your General Physician.
These test results along with past medical history related to conception would help us ascertain the reasons for infertility and we will be able to advice you the treatment options. You can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the tests if done we will be able to advice you the treatment options before you make your travel arrangements.
- +2. Would all tests need to be completed before coming or can this be done once we land in India?
- We can advice you regarding any further tests to be done based on the reports of the above-mentioned tests. In case the tests are not significant or time bound we can do them in India when you come for the IVF procedure. If you haven’t been able to do the 3 tests mention, then we can do them for you when you reach India.
- +3. Duration of stay
- Ivf treatment would require a stay for 21 days starting from day 2 of your menstrual cycle. Please plan your trip in such a way that you reach India 1-2 days before your period begins.
- +4. Cost
- IVF cost in India is very inexpensive compared to the Cost of IVF in the developed countries. We have the latest equipment and Labs, coupled with highly skilled doctors and technicians. You can be assured of world class facilities at very competitive rates.
- +5. What tests do you do on the donor to ensure the eggs are healthy?
- We choose egg donors who are women between the ages of 21 and 30 who have a body mass index under 27. During the medical screening process, we take a detailed family history and run blood tests to rule out genetic or medical problems.
The prospective donor undergoes a physical exam, cultures and blood test to rule out infectious diseases such as HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, syphilis, CMV and chlamydia. In addition, our donors are tested for their blood type and are screened for inherited disorders such as sickle cell anemia or thalassemia.
You also have the option of going for a more comprehensive genetic screening test, which is available at an additional cost.
- +6. Accommodation?
- We can arrange accommodation for our patients at Hotels and Guest -houses close to the Hospital. We have a great array of service providers who would make your stay warm and comfortable.
We can also provide Airport pick up and Drop facility to ease out any transportation or logistical issues on your arrival in New Delhi.
- +7. Visa
- It is advisable that you come for treatment to India on a medical visa. The documentation procedures are mentioned on the Indian Embassy websites of the country in which you are applying.
You can get the documentation details from the following website: http://www.indiahealthcaretourism.com/visa.php
Maximum of two attendants who are blood relatives are permissible to accompany the patient under separate Medical Attendant visas. The validity of Medical Attendant Visa will be same as the patient Medical visa.The duration of Medical visa is up to a year maximum or the duration of treatment, whichever is less. The visa allows maximum of 3 entries during 1 year.
We can send you an invitation letter from the hospital for the issuance of Medical Visa. You may contact us for more details email@example.com
- +8. Is it safe to fly back post ET?
- It is safe to fly back to your residence country after two days of Embryo transfer.
International Patient Care
To help ensure our patients are provided the best possible experience, Zeeva offers a customized treatment plan designed especially for your geographical needs. Our Staff will coordinate your care by working closely with our local affiliate centers. Our IVF or Egg Donor Staff is available to provide you with a step-by-step set of instructions to meet your needs.
It is our goal to make the process of your care with us as smooth and low stress as possible. Feel Free to contact our International Patient Care Manager with ANY questions you may have regarding your treatment at Zeeva. We created this role specifically to assist our international patients in having the best fertility treatment experience possible.